Marking the anonymous membership of so many people around the world is a humble coin. The AA Token, unassuming to most, is a most significant keepsake for the recipient. Beginning one's sober journey in the fellowship of Alcoholics is anonymous with a silver colored aluminum 24 Hour Token is a tremendous way to mark the first day of this one day at a time way of life. The twenty-four hour token is often carried for a lifetime, standing as a silent reminder of our AA way of life.
- 10 Tips for the Newly Sober to Get Through the Holidays
- AA Coins: What They Are and How They Help in the Recovery Journey
- What Are Some Fun Ways to Celebrate Sobriety?
- 5 Fun Sober Activities for a Friday Night out
- 6 Amazing Gifts for Recovering Alcoholics
- Alcohol and Mental Health: 4 Co-Occurring Disorders You May Encounter
- 6 Myths About Alcohol and Alcoholism That Need to Disappear
- What to Expect in the First Years of Alcohol Addiction Recovery
- What to Do When You Relapse on Alcohol
- 5 Tips to Help Reduce Alcohol Cravings